Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Designs Gallery says offline?

Just bought a theme, I got the authentication email and it says: "

Xara Business Web Template (Florist 4)

Your theme has now been unlocked. Start Web Designer Premium or Designer Pro, open the Designs Gallery, open the Website Themes (Business specific) folder. Your purchased theme should now show as a blue folder. All the items in this blue folder can now be used."

I opened Web Designer Premium 10, went to open the Design Gallery but the tab states that the gallery is offline.

Internet is accessible, no connection problems. Anyone with an idea of whats happening and how do I fix it?

Default Re: Designs Gallery says offline?

On my office PC the designs gallery is always offline, but on my home PC there are no problems. So I guess there could be a firewall causing that problem.

Default Re: Designs Gallery says offline?

Thanks for the reply and suggestion siran, that didn't seem to be the problem this time and I did finally get it to work.
    Turns out even though I registered the program when I purchased it, after the new download I needed to re-registered it. When I did, I got an error message saying that the program was already registered. However, once I did that and then opened the Xara web designer program I got a message screen saying that Downloads were available. Clicking on the start download button got the updated files and I was able to open them up and use them.
    Thanks!