Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Template for back to back printing

Quote Originally Posted by Albacore View Post
    I am a so called moderator here at TG and I hate to see people trying to use Xara software for something it really wasn't designed for. Yes I use to use Xara for simple booklets & brochures and it was easy to use so long as the booklet wasn't large that I couldn't figure out the imposition of it myself. It also had to deal with me re-inserting the printed pages in the correct way for duplex printing on the back side. Then I got a phone call offering me a copy of P/Plus for stupid low amount of money and things like the above seemed loads simpler.

Now you can buy the newest version of P/Plus X9 for £67.50 or you can go back one version to X8 and download a digital ver. for £15 or the disc ver, £30 which I think is silly money:
    I think for quick simple Z folded brochures nothing beats the speed of Xara but when you get into page numbering, tables, calendars and Photo//Mail merge not to mention the most obvious Master Pages then nothing beats for the price Page Plus.
    I really am so grateful for all those so helpful replies. I suppose it is our lot that whichever choice of software we may make, when installed it lacks this one or that one precise facility for which we are searching. Page Plus sounds the most promising and ironically, immediately before plumping for Page & Layout Designer, that was the other software app in the final choice. I made the wrong one it seems! I will now have another think and I guess it will be a question of buying PP. At £67 it was almost twice the price of P&L Designer. So I dare say I will try V8 first. Many thanks for all your support.

I have managed all I want using Corel Draw but as one other contributor recorded, it is so very easy to screw up the page layout because that software like so many "nearly OK" apps, is not designed for publishing in that way.

Default Re: Template with two pages

Thanks for this template. Question, when I export this as a pdf, will it export as one file or two seperate files? If one file, how do I get it to print front and back?

Default Re: Template with two pages

How do I set this up to be a pamphlet?