Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

well... still have much to play with before I make up my mind on just how great this new version is for those who already have v7... but for anyone just getting underway with PhotoImpact, well they will be blown away with just how robust this image editor truly is... and for the price, well... you be the judge of that... I am and have long been sold on the fact that PhotoImpact simply has too much to offer not to be used... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

here's my first doodle with the latest version... thanx again Gauss, and here's to all of you PI fanatics out there... cheers... and may this see your PI times be happy... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

[This message was edited by gidgit on November 16, 2002 at 17:23.]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pi8grafx1.jpg 
Views:	327 
Size:	51.2 KB 
ID:	7733  
    IP

well... still have much to play with before I make up my mind on just how great this new version is for those who already have v7... but for anyone just getting underway with PhotoImpact, well they will be blown away with just how robust this image editor truly is... and for the price, well... you be the judge of that... I am and have long been sold on the fact that PhotoImpact simply has too much to offer not to be used... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

here's my first doodle with the latest version... thanx again Gauss, and here's to all of you PI fanatics out there... cheers... and may this see your PI times be happy... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

[This message was edited by gidgit on November 16, 2002 at 17:23.]
    IP