Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default wishlist: video gallery for xara

I like to share an email I have sent to xara support and see if anyone shares my concern and wish:

Hello,
    I have a couple of xara products including web designer premium but I am rather puzzled by a glaring omission in this product. The net is becoming more and more driven by the video platform and million of users upload videos to sites like youtube to share with the world. I was hoping the WD would have a video gallery facility like video lightbox where I could write the url's of the videos and xara would generate a gallery with multiple thumbs that once clicked launch a video window. Unfortunately no such a facility exists and we can only import one video at a time. I have hundreds of videos on youtube and creating multiple layers manualy is time consuming and not feasible with so many videos. Importing video lightbox galleries again is very difficult and tedious.

I am seriously considering moving to the wordpress platform which has many video gallery plugins and is also mobile adaptive. I would like to know whether xara is planning to create in the near future a video gallery widget as it would satisfy the need of a large number of webmasters and would also prove quite lucrative for xara.

Regards

Default Re: wishlist: video gallery for xara

with you on that one!