Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default So far it's a pretty misserable

So far it's a pretty miserable Christmas Tree. Come on TG members, lets see some input!

http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthre...orating-Thread

We can do better than this! Don't be shy, it's the worst decorated tree I've seen for years. Austerity doesn't extend to your artistic input. Get posting! We've only had four contributers. Where's everyone else.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Default Re: So far it's a pretty misserable

TG became a Ghost Town.. (Adam Lambert's song on https://youtu.be/toDqvHvTN7c )

No probs someone can get to the conclusion that the whole forum can be cost out too

Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

That's the one Egg!
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

Returned after a two week absence for I had work to do. I'm pretty scared there might be some truth in csehz' remark. The magic and the pioneering mentality that once ruled this forum seems to be a bit far away. It's a pity and I can't resolve the reason why it has gone. Maybe because Xara is marketed bij Magix, maybe because it's updated too often so some are left behind. But fact is that there's less traffic and new posts. What are your thoughts on this?

Think what else is missing Michael? I thrived on it as did csehz and quite a few others, but regrettably it is no longer there or should I say he!! I think this is one of the biggest contributors to the ghost town you now see, it is as far as I am concerned as well as the other points you mentioned.

Stygg

I wish I had a helpful solution to this problem. TG is an important part of my life. I myself have not been to be here or contribute much lately, why, because my days lately have been taken up by physical therapy with little time left to be here like I should. Do I want to help decorate the Chtistmas tree, yes. I have some time this afternoon, so maybe I can get something done.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Larry a contribution from you would be great. I will have a wonderful image for everyone one way or another. I'll be posting the .xar soon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.