Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Update corrupt?

Hybrid View

Default Re: Update corrupt?

It is 9:57 a.m. (GMT-5) here in Massachusetts on Friday, 2015-Dec-11 and I have multiple times experiernced this as well: "the update has been checked and is corrupt". It is not working for me, either by the auto-check for updates or by my manually checking for updates. In fact, after the first error message I manually checked for an update and was told my "Xara Designer Pro X 11.2.4.41531 DL x64 Nov 4 2015" version is up to date!!

At this point, I don't trust an update declaring itself as being corrupt and will hold off for now.

It's 6:45am here in the Antipodes and I'm now on version 11.2.5.42127. It was a quick download and lightning fast install.

A thought just occurred to me - I'll bet that when XDP11 is very, very, very slow to start up it's that same sluggish server that's the cause. I think the server needs an update!

Quote Originally Posted by CQDX View Post
    It is 9:57 a.m. (GMT-5) here in Massachusetts on Friday, 2015-Dec-11 and I have multiple times experiernced this as well: "the update has been checked and is corrupt". It is not working for me, either by the auto-check for updates or by my manually checking for updates. In fact, after the first error message I manually checked for an update and was told my "Xara Designer Pro X 11.2.4.41531 DL x64 Nov 4 2015" version is up to date!!

At this point, I don't trust an update declaring itself as being corrupt and will hold off for now.
    So I tried once more to download over the past several days and could not. Woke up this a.m. and success! Finally it worked!