Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default How do I get my Line Gallery back? / How do I add arrow heads?

Xara Designer Pro X10

Hello

My Line Gallery seems to have disappeared. How can I get it back?

Background:
    I have tried Control/F9 but that has no effect. It's not visible at the right hand side of the page beside Design Gallery, Page & Layer Gallery. If I right click on the dark blank area about the 3rd line from the top of the screen and tick Galleries, it does not appear there either.

EDIT 01:
    And if I right click on a line "Line Gallery" is permanently ticked... but where (the heck) is it?

EDIT 02:
    Okay, I've finally worked it out. The Line Gallery no longer seems to appear with all the other galleries. Plus you *MUST* have the Straight Line tool selected. [GRRR!!]

FEEDBACK: Sorry but this is quite irritating because you can have a curved line with arrow heads, so how come I can't see the line gallery when I have the curved line (AKA "Shape Tool") selected?
    FEEDBACK: Also when is XARA going to give us arrow-heads that finish at the END of a line, rather than at some random point beyond the end of the line whose exact point depends on the size of the arrow head. As things stand, designing with arrow-heads is insanely messy because everything is snapping to the wrong place(!)

Many thanks

J
    Last edited by shiphen; 09 December 2015 at 04:31 PM.