Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Mouse-over text effect is off-register in browser preview...

Mouse-over effect is off-register in browser preview...It is fine in the work-space as it was copy/pasted in place on the mouse over layer. In browser preview it is off by quite a lot. The actual numerical position reads the same for for the text on each of the layers. This is the first time I've tried this and so I'm probably doing something really dumb, but can't figure it out yet. Suggestions? Thanks.

Designer Pro X11

Default Re: Mouse-over text effect is off-register in browser preview...

Quote Originally Posted by Stones View Post
    Mouse-over effect is off-register in browser preview...It is fine in the work-space as it was copy/pasted in place on the mouse over layer. In browser preview it is off by quite a lot. The actual numerical position reads the same for for the text on each of the layers. This is the first time I've tried this and so I'm probably doing something really dumb, but can't figure it out yet. Suggestions? Thanks.
    Designer Pro X11
    I'm assuming it is text that's off. Is the MouseOver in bold? Is the text other than left-aligned? Do you have any repel text under objects in play?

Can you upload a sample?

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Hi and yes it is right aligned text not bold. No repel text in play. The color changed text appears is way off to the left of the original. So you hint that anything besides left aligned text will not work. I tried making it left aligned but no luck - just didn't try from original left aligned yet. I try to get a file to uploaod if this is not the issue. many thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Stones View Post
    Hi and yes it is right aligned text not bold. No repel text in play. The color changed text appears is way off to the left of the original. So you hint that anything besides left aligned text will not work. I tried making it left aligned but no luck - just didn't try from original left aligned yet. I try to get a file to uploaod if this is not the issue. many thanks.
    I was just trying to scope the problem.
    I think an upload will be needed: reply and click the go advanced button to see a paperclip icon (hovertext Attachments) for the upload.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Thank you Acorn very much. It seems to have been the right justify text that was causing the problem. All works well when I make the text from 'scratch' with left justify. Des Pro X11 is cool software! Best to you.