Jeez no way, LOL! Nothing as complicated as in your example. For Hosts running vDeck 4 Control Panel software, it is painless and far easier:

1. Create a new mailbox on the host
2. Select webmail (YUCK) or POP3 (which I prefer - and I know this will kick off comments - but THAT'S another topic!). For POP3 it auto-populates the requisite info, including ports.
3. Then if you wish, you can add additional email delivery addresses which will also receive the email.

And that's about all there is to it on the Host side of things. I'd dare say almost all Xara users could do this. Plus, a well written document with screen shots would get it done (not to mention the online help most hosts have).

After setting up the host email account, you can setup a POP3 email account on your phone or computer (and I walk our customers through this all the time, plus I have a PDF instruction sheet for them). Again - a Xara user could do this with proper instructions.

This is not hard to do, but I realize it can be scary for some the first time. As a web developer, this is done all the time with our customers. Most do it on their own, some do it with me on the phone assisting, and for some it's done with a 2-way remote control Audio/Video connection.

Form Widgets are good for some people, but they are SEVERELY limited, and/or require subscriptions, and/or require you to use a web based cloud application. All of these I perceive as negatives - YMMV.