Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default internal program error 1143.k.st.es WD 9

I'm in Web Designer 9 premium, working away for several hours, tried to save and got this error "internal program error 1143.k.st.es". Tried running as administrator. Tried opening from File > Open Recent > Backups folder, I can see an appropriately time stamped file, but when I try to open it I get "An unknown PNG error occurred". I know I need to upgrade to WD10 which I will do as soon as this is resolved but is there any hope of recovering my efforts prior to this error?

Default Re: internal program error 1143.k.st.es WD 9

Quote Originally Posted by AGCRUISE View Post
    I'm in Web Designer 9 premium, working away for several hours, tried to save and got this error "internal program error 1143.k.st.es". Tried running as administrator. Tried opening from File > Open Recent > Backups folder, I can see an appropriately time stamped file, but when I try to open it I get "An unknown PNG error occurred". I know I need to upgrade to WD10 which I will do as soon as this is resolved but is there any hope of recovering my efforts prior to this error?
    You'll only be able to upgrade to WD11P. try the trial version. If it opens your file well and good. If not, I would raise a ticket with Xara directly as they will be able to recover most faulty files.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: internal program error 1143.k.st.es WD 9

I did it the hard way and just redid my work after upgrading to WD11p. Thank you for the reply anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    You'll only be able to upgrade to WD11P. try the trial version. If it opens your file well and good. If not, I would raise a ticket with Xara directly as they will be able to recover most faulty files.

Acorn