Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Website M hosting after computer crash

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Kudos go to Rob-Xar
    After the Christmas-New Year break, I have completely forgotten how to get back to the control centre for my Xara Web hosting. Even the URL I used to use seems to have disappeared from my web history.

Is the any online documentation for the basics of the hosting service?

Quote Originally Posted by rholley View Post
    After the Christmas-New Year break, I have completely forgotten how to get back to the control centre for my Xara Web hosting. Even the URL I used to use seems to have disappeared from my web history.

Is the any online documentation for the basics of the hosting service?
    Hi,

Not a lot unfortunately, there are some basic FAQ's here: https://www.xara-online.com/gb/faq.58.html and then click on either section. You can also log onto your site from there as well.

The whole Xara hosting side of things is very confusing, apologies we're working to make it better and simpler.

Thanks
    Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Rob-Xar View Post
    Hi,

Not a lot unfortunately, there are some basic FAQ's here: https://www.xara-online.com/gb/faq.58.html and then click on either section. You can also log onto your site from there as well.

The whole Xara hosting side of things is very confusing, apologies we're working to make it better and simpler.

Thanks
    Rob
    = = = = = = = = =

Inadvertently sorted the problem. From Web Designer, clicking on the "Password protect" button in the "Publish to Xara Hosting" box brings up the desired window, without having to actually publish anything.