Quote Originally Posted by Albacore View Post
Sorry to talk about the Other vector programme here, but I use not so much the extrude, but the revolve in Adobe Illustrator and it works. It's all vector which you can expand it and apply a better, more personable fill. Yes the extrude works, yes you can expand it, yes you can change the fill but most times it would be quicker to draw the object using their perspective grids. Who says that Adobe doesn't keep bringing in new vector tools. I just simply wish Xara would do the same but they seem to know their market and are going that way with web dev.
I have issues with the way their perspective grid is implemented, even though I want one in Xara. I for some reason just thought Xara was already drawing the image in this way, with it's own vectorized feathered lines for highlights because of when you stop rotating, then the lights are drawn and they look just like how I'd typically add a highlight to the object.

@Egg, thanks for the tip, I might try that. Are there any free flash alternatives? I'm a streamliner/budget artist! I'm actually running low on inks for a lot of my markers right now due to money...hahaha...