Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Http Error. HResult=0x800A1518

Hi,

Because I still like the 3D Banner/Logo design better than in the newer version I installed Webstyle 4 on Windows10.
    The DLL errors are solved quicke nuf but when i start WS now and want to conneect I get the error mentioned in the Title.

I switched off Windows FW for but still no succes. My hardware firewall lets oubound traffic throught so there can't be the problem.

Plz what else can I do to get WS4 working?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	xara_reg.png 
Views:	624 
Size:	141.5 KB 
ID:	110947

Default Re: Http Error. HResult=0x800A1518

I sent a link to this thread to Xara but we may not hear back until Monday as it is after hours there and tomorrow is the weekend.

Thanks and Ill wait for it

Hi Asjemenou,

Please send support and email here: http://support.xara.com and we can sort this out for you.

The legacy servers containing older programs such as WebStyle, Menumaker etc has been decommissioned and you will need to install from the CD from now on in order to use these products.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob-Xar View Post
    Hi Asjemenou,

Please send support and email here: http://support.xara.com and we can sort this out for you.

The legacy servers containing older programs such as WebStyle, Menumaker etc has been decommissioned and you will need to install from the CD from now on in order to use these products.
    Ok, Ill send a mail to that address cause I bought the digital version and dotn have a cdrom of it. I can install it btw without any problem, only cant connect to xara to download the extras which came with the purchase.

mail sended ^^

Ive switched off anti virus, firewall. can connect fine manually to Xara site. But looks like the link in the registry entry does not exist.
    PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

I have my cd. I install off my cd. But it still shows locked.

Have mailed support several times over several days. No response.

As mentioned previously:

Quote Originally Posted by Rob-Xar View Post
    So it doesn't matter what you do with your firewall or Anti-virus, you won't be able to register.

Can you elaborate on what you mean by it still shows as locked? Can you send me some screenshots of what your seeing?

Also, what is your ticket number?