Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Responsive site problem

I already have one site that is responsive and functions OK. For some reason, another site I would also like to be responsive just seems to put all the pages on top of each other. What have I done to make this happen?

Default Re: Responsive site problem

Very difficult without a link to either.
    Provide a link and the Post will probably be moderated but I'll look out for it.

Have you picked the second as a Supersite with Vertical transitions?
    What are the heights of your pages?

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

What you might be seeing is all the content from the large page is added to the variant page for you to resize as needed for the new page.

Is this what's happening?

I've put it back to a normal/conventional site now - didn't want to leave it like that for too long. It was on vertical/scroll up/down. Page width 955 (desktop): shortest page 1118 Px: longest page 2612 Px
    The mobile site seems OK it is the desktop that's the problem.
    If there is nothing obvious that you can think of that may have caused the problem then I'll it change to a responsive site again and let you have the link if the problem re-occurs.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by rustic View Post
    I've put it back to a normal/conventional site now - didn't want to leave it like that for too long. It was on vertical/scroll up/down. Page width 955 (desktop): shortest page 1118 Px: longest page 2612 Px
    The mobile site seems OK it is the desktop that's the problem.
    If there is nothing obvious that you can think of that may have caused the problem then I'll it change to a responsive site again and let you have the link if the problem re-occurs.
    Thank you.
    Cheers, look forward to helping,
    Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

This has happened to me several times, but normally resolves when I save the project and re-open it.

I'll try doing that and see what happens!