Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: my logo is being exported with EXTREME pixelation

Hi
    Thanks for your reply
    It's actually the scroll down menu in designer pro that went missing I know that can happen in Gimp, I'm just not sure how to correct it in designer pro any ideas? If all else fails I'll just reinstall.

It's actually the scroll down menu in designer pro that went missing
    What scroll down menu? Can you be more specific Linda?
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

actually I said it wrong. I'm sorry, I meant to say the top tool bar aka where it says, 'files', 'edit', etc horizontally accross the top of your window. When you click on, e.g. files a drop down menu will appear that allows you to save, export etc. Actually I have found that if I hover over the top of the screen the bar actually reappears, so lo and behold it isn't entirely missing, but would love to set the entire thing back to it's default settings, so I've put in a support ticket and will post what they say

kind regards
    Linda

Jep I thought that would be the best option too, but I think this one is a problem with Gravatar and NOT XARA. they want 80x80 px and as they have a custom crop feature anything larger will fall out of view, so I did a quick fix, I got rid of Gravatar lol
    Thanks for your reply

kind regards
    Linda

Hopefully EVERYONE who has been so kind as to reply to my thread about the 'missing scroll down/drop down menu can see this? As it turned out it was a really simple fix. In the 'windows' tab on the top bar there is the option to turn full screen on or off. I had turned full screen view on and when I turned it off, voila back came everything...live and learn
    Thanks again everyone
    Kind regards
    Linda

Isn't this what I said in post # 9 Linda ?
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Quote Originally Posted by creativemac View Post
    Hi Rik

thank you so much for replying. I am new here so I had a hard time finding my own thread back sorry I think the problem was with Gravatar, they have a fixed cropping feature and if you upload anything larger than 80x80 px you won't get the full image in there and apparantely a lot of people are having the same issue. So it was a Gravatar issue and not a Xara issue I was wondering if you might be able to help me with another issue though. I have lost my scroll down menu (top of the interface) and therefore also my help menu. Would you happen to know how I get it back?

kind regards
    Linda
    Go to WINDOW->CONTROL BARS to see a checklist of bars. You can also drag them around and arrange them how you want (even put them not at the top!) I hope this answers the question if I read it right.