Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: my logo is being exported with EXTREME pixelation

Hi there and thank you ALL for replying. Being new at this forum I could not for the life of me find my own thread back, so sorry for the late reply back. All of your recommendations are spot on and I did actually upload a larger image. But Gravatar has this crop feature, meaning that if it is bigger than your 80x80 pixels then you'll only get half a logo in there at best, but I have decided to skip gravatar because I have come to the conclusion that this problem has nothing to do with Xara. There are several people having this issue with gravatar!
    But now for my second problem with has to do with ME! in my eager try EVERYTHING OUT I have accidentally lost my scroll down menu lol And with it my help index. Could someone please tell me how I get it back or how I set everything back to default? I would really appreciate it and now I know where to look for my threads so I will be A LOT quicker to respond

kind regards
    Linda

Not sure what you're missing Linda, but best to go to Windows / Control Bars / Reset OR if you can't see the menu bar you may be viewing in Full Screen. Try moving your mouse pointer to the top of the window which should show you the menu bar, then select Window and uncheck Full Screen. Or the shortcut is numeric 8 on numeric keypad to toggle between the two.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Hi
    Thanks for your reply
    It's actually the scroll down menu in designer pro that went missing I know that can happen in Gimp, I'm just not sure how to correct it in designer pro any ideas? If all else fails I'll just reinstall.

It's actually the scroll down menu in designer pro that went missing
    What scroll down menu? Can you be more specific Linda?
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

actually I said it wrong. I'm sorry, I meant to say the top tool bar aka where it says, 'files', 'edit', etc horizontally accross the top of your window. When you click on, e.g. files a drop down menu will appear that allows you to save, export etc. Actually I have found that if I hover over the top of the screen the bar actually reappears, so lo and behold it isn't entirely missing, but would love to set the entire thing back to it's default settings, so I've put in a support ticket and will post what they say

kind regards
    Linda