Has anyone else had this problem? I have a site (www.lossiemouthmarina.com) with 3 streaming webcams which would not display in any iOS device after I updated the site from a Designer Pro 10 one to Designer Pro 11.

I eventually solved the problem by producing 3 seperate 'mini sites' within the main site so that each webcam displayed on a page that had a title thus: com/example.htm and not com/#xl_xr_page_example. Pro 11, unlike 10 does not produce individually displayed webpages on the PC or on line. In Pro 11, to produce an individual page you have to create another site. This is a bit of a 'faff' and I have contaced technical support.

I had a similar problem with the Panorama interactive display which would not display in Firefox. The same solution worked for this.

The streaming video will not display in Android either but I'm presently advised this is just too dificult.

In an attempt to make the programme even moire 'idiot proof' it seems, Xara have now limited the display potential in sites for the vast number of people who now browse on tablets and phones. IMHO this is a retrograde step and maybe Xara should consider whether the benefits of this aspect of Pro 11 outweigh the disadvantages.