Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Designer Pro X11 not saving custom control bars?

I noticed this problem at first when I added the pen tool to the standard left side bar. Next time I opened the app it was no longer there. I then tried re-adding it, and again it was gone.

I then made a custom control bar and put it there. Saved my project, closed and re-opened. Not there. Pulled up the window and the custom bar name was there, but not checked. I checked it and the box showed, but none of the buttons, just an empty bar.

Is there some configuration tweak I need to do so these custom button setups are saved between sessions?

Thanks in advance.
    "You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." -- Frank Zappa
    Visit Spinland Studios: http://www.spinlandstudios.com

Default Re: Designer Pro X11 not saving custom control bars?

Hi,
    I believe you have to save as a "Default" template for the customization to stay. When Saving select to save as Default 'Template".
    Jim
    Intel i7-2600 processor 3.4GH, Windows 10 64Bit, 12GB Memory, Geforce 960 2Gb graphics card

Default Re: Designer Pro X11 not saving custom control bars?

You need to right click on the program icon and run as administrator - you need to do this even if you are the administrator.
    Christine

Software: XDPX9, WD9,WD10,XDPX10,WD11,XDPX11,XDP365