Hi. I have made about a dozen sites in WD11 Premium, all with mobile variants, and all have displayed and functioned correctly on iphones and androids. Today I created a variant for a client and have spent the past 4 hours trying to figure out what I have done differently to the previous sites as the blinking thing is not displaying as it should on iphones, ipads, or androids. These are the problems:

On iphones
the mobile variant displays as a wee skinny thing in the centre of the screen AND it only displays about 25% of the length of the page (therefore cutting most of the content off). I have not had this happen before on any of the other sites created in WD11P. Here is a couple of sites where the mobile variant DOES display correctly, www.perthhillsaccommodation.com.au and www.willswa.com.au and there is a bunch of others all displaying correctly, so just thought I would throw them into show I can do this (chuckle).

I have gone through every element and every layer on the rogue variant and cannot find a problem, but there must be one as it is not displaying as it should.

On samsung phones
the mobile variant doesn't display at all. The desktop site is displayed instead.

On ipads
the website displays correctly but the slideshow does not display. I have used this same slideshow many times and have not had this problem before. I deleted the problem site and uploaded a site with the same slideshow as I thought the problem may have had something to do with my host, but the slideshow worked as it should so that was not the problem. Here is that site with the same slideshow www.accommodationdunsboroughwa.com.au (this site is an older site and does not have a mobile variant, and the client has not requested one).

Animation
On www.perthhillsaccommodation.com.au you will notice on the desktop and ipad sites that there is animation. I had this same animation on the seemehere.com.au website but it was not displaying on ipads or apple desktops, which is odd as it does on the first website, so why not this one? Anyway, that problem was removing the reasonable person out of me, so I deleted the animation to save my sanity.

Short of smashing my computer, does anyone have any suggestions that may help me with this frustratingly annoying problem. Any help would be greatly, greatly, mega greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I will also upload the web.file if anyone has time for a look, but I certainly understand if you do not. Cheers, Abi

Edit: web.file is too big. Will consider something else at a more reasonable time of the day. Time to hit the hay.