Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: How did they make this?

Yes, it's even simpler to achieve that. See attached xar file.

Example: http://parkeston.com/asjemenou/
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Thanks for that but I have a few questions:

• The mouse-over-warcraft and the other one are just layers? Right? You renamed them to a logical name?
    • I see that the pictures are clipped photos so what difference is that in my method? In my screen its just called photo
    • How did yu get these pictures so nice (black and white and a bit light) You do it in Designer or Photoshop
    • I added 1 picture myself. Is this ok?

I included an update xar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	xara-01.png 
Views:	73 
Size:	34.6 KB 
ID:	110975   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	xara-02.png 
Views:	69 
Size:	28.4 KB 
ID:	110976  

The mouse-over-warcraft and the other one are just layers? Right? You renamed them to a logical name?
    Correct, it makes workflow easier if you give layers meaningful names rather than "Layer 1", "Layer 2" etc.

I see that the pictures are clipped photos so what difference is that in my method? In my screen its just called photo
    The only reasons they are called Clipped Photos in the layer gallery is that I didn't have access to your original photos, just a single one containing all four, so I sliced them and they became named thus in the layers gallery as that is exactly what they are. It makes no difference whatsoever to the finished product though.

How did yu get these pictures so nice (black and white and a bit light) You do it in Designer or Photoshop
    I don't use Photshop, just Xara. I explain more in the attached xar, but it's just changing the photo's contone values in the Colour Editor.

I added 1 picture myself. Is this ok?
    Of course it is!

Please see attached xar for further details.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host