Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: disapointed

Default disapointed

thought these forums were to help each other out with problem solving etc
    38 views on my last post
    not 1 single reply

Default Re: disapointed

Probably to do with the fact it is about Corel product, you might do better on a Corel forum.
    Christine

Software: XDPX9, WD9,WD10,XDPX10,WD11,XDPX11,XDP365

Yeah there are only a few Corel users in this forum. Though if I might say, a quite a few former Corel users.

Well your Post now has 63 views and no response to your queries:

• You have a trial version of corel x7
    • I airbrush
    • You intend to get a small laser cutter to cut out stencils
    • Please make it simple to understand

Where would anyone start or care to?
    You are not asking for a solution to a problem, you are after on-the-job training with unlimited support.

How many TGers airbrush AND use Corel AND make stencils for laser cutting AND have a cutter AND can advise you with generic answers to your specific but variable starting position?

Go figure,
    Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    How many TGers airbrush AND use Corel AND make stencils for laser cutting AND have a cutter AND can advise you with generic answers to your specific but variable starting position?

Go figure,
    Acorn
    Probably nobody.

Me, I wouldn't touch Corel with a 10 foot pole, not because its bad software, but Corel bought out my preferred software (at the time) Micrografx Designer and then dumped it, so I have an issue with the company, Corel, not the software. I purchased an air brush once with the intent to use it and I never did. Laser cutters are for cheap low end products like key chains (not a business I'd even consider). So there's nothing in your previous question that I could give any kind of answer, nor care to... so as Acorn stated, I can't help you (and likely no one else either). Your issues are so specific, that unless someone is involved in everything that you are could an answer even be given. I think you're just out of luck.

Visit a Corel forum is probably the best advice given so far.

OK Here's another Corel response that should be helpful http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthre...114#post542114

GRAMSAM, sorry, but I seem to have scared you away - "not 1 single reply".
    Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Oh well, we're here if he's interested enough to send a sample file as suggested in http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthre...114#post542114

I am a Corel (PaintShop Pro X8) user, but haven't a clue what the question is about

As suggested, try the Corel User to User Web Forum:
    http://forum.corel.com/EN/viewforum.php?f=56

And for those who are so negative.
    Yes, Corel have taken a long time to get PaintShop Pro back to full usefulness (maybe not a word..)
    PSPX8 is excellent (I use it every day, rather more than I care to admit).
    I for one would not touch The Mudhut product with a barge-pole.

Tsk tks, such negativity, didn't expect that here, this is such a friendly group :-(

Grenou

Hi,
    I have CorelDraw X3 on my system if you want to attach or e-mail me the file in question I will see if I can
    open it
    Jim
    Intel i7-2600 processor 3.4GH, Windows 10 64Bit, 12GB Memory, Geforce 960 2Gb graphics card