Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default You know what bugs me!

When I go and publish my site, walk away for 10 minutes while it uploads...come back and it hasn't uploaded because a warning window says the font may not be compatible - so have to press OK and wait more - grrrr rant over LOL

Actually - there is a box to tick to say 'don't remind me of this' but it comes back when you restart the program.

Cheers
    William

Default Re: You know what bugs me!

NOTE TO SELF: Don't walk away from your computer until you see the little publishing speedometer thingy appear.

When I first started and the time came to upload a site I would sit there and watch as every single file was uploaded and only relax once it was all done and then go in and browse the site to make sure all the elements were there. Now it's a case of hit publish and that's it. As you get more confident these things do not bother you so much, simply delete and upload again is my new mantra. The upload to ftp is great on muse but I also use filezilla and that is brilliant because it shows if any files have failed to upload and it's just a matter of uploading those alone.
    Flawless Form. Faultless Function. Crafted by Cloud

https://www.cloudwebagency.co.uk

This is the same for everything, like I print all the time without issue but anytime I have a big print job I leave it and go away only to find it stopped after the first few pages wither because the paper ran out, the ink ran out, paper jam etc, never when I am watching only when I am gone.

Computers just lonely without you and punishing you for leaving it un-cared for nazf
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host