Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Post Does somebody knows these 2 Fonts?

Im looking dor these 2 fonts in this image, been looking all over the place but cannot find it.. any smart people?
    Last edited by Barbara B; 17 September 2015 at 12:33 AM. Reason: Image not appropriate

Default Re: Does somebody knows these 2 Fonts?

It would be nice, seeing how this is a family-friendly web site, if next time you have such an image that you crop it to just the text. Ok?

The font is one of the Kuenstler Script variations. Adobe published 3 Kuenstler Script fonts. Two are different than the third. In today's world of fonts, this third one would have simply been alternate glyphs for the other two in the family. Microsoft included this font with some of its software. CorelDraw published only this third variant and likely is available on the web some place for free.

Linotype's Kuenstler Script Com #2 Bold is the variant needed. It is known by slightly different names, but the #2 Bold is always part of it when all three variant are available from a foundry.

https://www.myfonts.com/fonts/linoty...pt/com-2-bold/

Is one such source if you are going to be using it commercially.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	capture-003568.png 
Views:	344 
Size:	77.3 KB 
ID:	110038

Mike

Oh yeah, forgot until now about the other font. It is simple too much like so many other slab serif fonts and at too small a point size to bother with. Even with the script font I had to edit the image to get a clean enough sample.

If you don't have any slab serif fonts, head over to Font Squirrel and do a search. Most of the fonts on that site are pretty decently made ones.

Mike

You the man Mike! thanks for explaining, and you are rite i will make it family friendly next time. Imma delete the picture. You really helped me out with this one.

I see u really got ur knowledge on them fonts! Cheers mate

Deezz

No worries, Deezz--and you're most welcome.

Mike