Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Need to resize 100's of thumbnails. Is there an easy way?

I'm making a mobile version of an existing site with lot's of thumbnail photos. I need to resize all of them to a smaller size. If I shift/select a bunch of them, the resize numbers include all selected, so instead of 100 pixels as a new thumbnail width, I get the width of the entire group of thumbnails. Is there a way to select all the thumbnails on the page and make each one be 100 pixels wide without doing each one individually?

Default Re: Need to resize 100's of thumbnails. Is there an easy way?

It they're all the same size, you could try and resize them by a percentage of the original size, if they are 125 pixels resizing them to 80% would make them 100 pixels

You could resize one, copy it ( CTRL-C ) select all the others, right click and select Paste -> Paste size ( or in menu Edit -> Paste -> Paste size ). At least it worked for me, resizing every object from its own center.

you don't say if they are all the same size. If they are then get them all on a page and select them all. Then 'arrange/alignment/centre them. Then, while they are still selected, change the size on the info bar to what you want and you should find that they are all changed and then you can just peel them off from the top and re arrange them.

siran,
    That's a good idea, and works if they are all the same length/width as it applies both. I'll use it.
    frightful,
    That will work also.
    Thanks!