Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

xdp6 Designs Gallery > Scrapbook Collection

Hi,

Long time user of Xara and upgrader I always liked the scrapbook collection in the Xara Gallery, but would like to collect hundreds more

So please add links below for any native Xara Scrapbook collections, files, etc!

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: Designs Gallery > Scrapbook Collection

Hi Sunhome! I've dabbled in Digital scrapbooking and Designer Pro makes an excellent digiscrapping program. There are some nice seamless tiles that would make nice "papers" in the clipart forum plus some of the clipart would be useful too.

Here is a small kit I did once
    http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthre...t=scrapbooking
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Hi angelize,

Studying the DecoKit.Xar file as I type, thanks for the file >> Did you make those papers? I am really liking them.

PS. Never noticed the clipart forum, thanks for the tip ....

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Yes I made everything in the kit including the papers. The papers were done using Filter Forge. If you open the bitmap gallery with the deco kit loaded you will see all the tiling bitmaps.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.