I'm very happy with Xara's excellent range of graphics software, but there's one thing I've always thought was missing from the list: a proper DTP program along the lines of Serif's PagePlus. Something else aside from PagePlus to provide decent competition for Adobe's InDesign, coupled with the added benefit of tighter integration with the rest of Xara's software.

I recall back in the dim and distant past, a certain company by the name of Computer Concepts producing an excellent range of graphics and DTP software for the Acorn Archimedes/RISC PC range of computers. Artworks was the most famous, the ancestor of Designer Pro and Xara's other graphics programs. But there was also Impression Publisher/Impression Plus, a fantastic document processor/DTP program, which was one of my favourite pieces of software on the Acorn machines.

Is there any remote chance of Xara ever re-creating Impression Publisher on the PC, or failing that, a new DTP program? That would be the bees knees as far as I'm concerned, and would make Xara's range of software pretty complete, IMHO.

Any thoughts on this?