Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Video under text?

1.) I would like to place some text (Learn How To Enroll) on a colored rectangle that I have created. When the user clicks on the text, it will teach them how to sign up. I would like for a pop-up window to display the video, rather than the current text page changing to the video. I don't want for them to leave the site. Just give them the ability to shut down the video and then they are back on the text page, where underneath the "Learn How To Enroll", will be another text rectangle that says...."Enroll Here!"

2.) would that be the proper way to do it? or, do you feel there is a cleaner way to make the transition from "Learn How To Become A Member" to the step of...Enroll Here!?

as always, thanks for your help.
    Head Coach

Default Re: Video under text?

pretty cool idea

in the help menu search for pop-up text box - in the returned topics go to the topic "layers, mouseover, pop-up"
    scroll down to pop-up layers and follow that except instead of making a rectangle and typing text for your pop-up (their example) drag your mp4 onto your new popup layer selecting auto start
    position it over your Learn to Enroll
    hide the pop-up layer and go back to the mouse off layer
    right click on your text box
    select web properties>link tab>pop-up layer>choose your pop-up layer from the list and then click on the settings box to the right and DE-SELECT close popup automatically
    apply settings and test 'er out
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	video linked.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	25.3 KB 
ID:	109572  
    Last edited by mikeymopar; 22 August 2015 at 01:11 AM.