Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Wildcat

Default Wildcat

Did this about 14 years ago. Straight digital painting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wildcat675.jpg 
Views:	268 
Size:	31.0 KB 
ID:	109570  

Default Re: Wildcat

Even if you did do it 14 years ago it's still suburb. So photographic, I could just drool at your craftsmanship.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Thanks so much, Larry. As my mother used to say "jack of all trades, master of none".

In my opinion you are definitely a master of your media. I have followed your work for a long time maybe even before you started doing mostly aircraft, but not sure of that. As I recall you did a bunch of flowers, some small violet ones. I remember marveling at those at the time. It was kind of a speed art animation.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Have you worked in traditional media? I am assuming the answer is yes. And if so, what is it about digital that you prefer?

Larry, I did do some flowers a few years back and I made an animation out of the steps. Always intended to do more but just have not got around to it. I'm not too productive now. I think they call it old age.

Gary, I don't work in traditional media, I just never had time. I only started playing in digital when I retired 14 years ago. I like it because it doesn't require a lot of supplies, I can correct my mistakes easily and I can store all my previous work on a few CD's. It's also great for killing a little spare time in the winter.