Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Where's The Audio Go????

So the site I'm running is audio intensive (www.98wrc.com)
    I created the original site with WD7P. I've had no problems until I upgraded to WD11P.
    If I import audio using WD11 all is well, However all my previous audio players will not show up.
    Anyone else have this problem?

ALSO, why can't Xara create a menu that prevents looping when importing an audio file? It does for Auto Start.
    It'll be much easier than having to edit the HTML file.

Thanks
    -skip

Default Re: Where's The Audio Go????

Magix, Xara's parent company will probably have a more sophisticated Audio editor. As for where the player went, I suspect that the player you were using in WD7 is not supported in the latest version. Have you explored the Designs Gallery widgets to see if there are new sound players?

GW...Thanks for the reply
    I did check the widgets and nothing is listed except YouTube and such. Will check Magix.
    Spent about 3 hours re-importing all sound files. Still came up with the same player. I wish Xara would let us know when a feature, that is already in use, is abandoned or no longer supported. Kinda makes one think before upgrading to the next version.
    And don't get me started on the looping issue. Tech support said that was to be fixed. That was a year and a half ago.
    *geesh*

Maybe if Acorn sees this thread he'll have a suggestion.