Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Sub-menu Google Fonts / Pallette Button For Placeholder

Hello:

-Can a pallette button be created to immediately open to the placeholder tab instead of having to click several times? Have lots of placeholder code and this would be a nice-to-have.

-Can Google Fonts be used for the submenu fonts of navigation bars? Not seeing as an option. Want to confirm.

Thanks!

Default Re: Sub-menu Google Fonts / Pallette Button For Placeholder

For the Placeholders, never press OK. if you press Apply you can keep the dialog open at whatever Tab you need.

For the NavBar, I assume all you are seeing are "web-safe" fonts, so, I believe the answer will be no.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

I guess there shouzld be a button, but it does not work, it is always disabled.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	placeholder.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	75.1 KB 
ID:	109769  

Quote Originally Posted by siran View Post
    I guess there shouzld be a button, but it does not work, it is always disabled.
    siran, have you created a new Control bar for the button? Have you then held down the Alt key and dragged the button to the new toolbar?

I've never looked for a Placeholder icon so I am grateful you found it!

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Acorn, I have Alt-dragged it to the main toolbar and the website bar for testing. But what good is it if it is always disabled?

Quote Originally Posted by siran View Post
    Acorn, I have Alt-dragged it to the main toolbar and the website bar for testing. But what good is it if it is always disabled?
    siran, mine is only shaded while an object is not selected. When one is selected, it is unshaded. In both cases, clicking it opens the Web Properties at the Placeholder tab.

Acorn

Strange, mine is alway disabled, even if the selected object is a placeholder. Tested on two different PCs and on one even for XDP 10. Why do I sometimes have problems others don't?