Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Is there a way to remove the pop uo controls for an embedded video clip?

Hello everyone out there in Xara land!! I just installed WDP11 and I can;t wait to get going with it.

I did have a question though about video. I inserted a very short mp4 video clip and it plays very well when I test it in a few of the browsers.
    Couple things I would love to tweak though.

1) I do not want the player controls to be visible and I'd like to not have to revert to the old way of hiding it behind a box as I have done in the past.
    I have looked through the html code, but I'm not sure what line I need to edit to make this adjustment.

2) the video disappears after it is finished playing....not always bad, but in this case I do not want it to vanish. How can I make it stay at either the last frame or the first frame after it has played itself out?

Thanks in advance to any of you folks that have tweaked video images before in Xara.

td

Default Re: Is there a way to remove the pop uo controls for an embedded video clip?

I bet if there is a way to do this Acorn or Web will know. Check back.

Default Re: Is there a way to remove the pop uo controls for an embedded video clip?

I believe that you are correct. I'm also looking at some code to enter into the html body that may also help.

Was there a way to remove the video controls?