Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
    Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default V12 wish list thread - give the devleopers your feedback!

The Xara wish list for version 12 will help Xara plan for the next version Please post your ideas and feature requests here http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthre...h-List-for-V12

Note: feature requests from the wishlist thread will be compiled and a survey of the top 10 or so will be published on the forums and the results will be made public and passed on directly to the Developers. A cut off date for posting wishes has been suggested by the Xara devs of the 15th. At that point I'll take a day or two to compile a top 10 list and put together a survey. The link will be posted as soon as it's ready and you will have until the 31 to rate each feature request.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.
    IP

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: V12 wish list thread - give the devleopers your feedback!

Ok the wishlist survey is up and live! I wound up with about 18 items, it was so hard deciding what to include There were so many items I wish I could have included them all but I needed to keep it quick and easy to fill out. All you have to do is rate each item on a scale of 0 -10 with zero being the lowest.

WISHLIST SURVEY
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.
    IP