Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Xara Designer Pro education course learning and training resource

If you can figure out a way to do that given that I can't link to a specific video (as they will be deleted frequently if an update is needed--only the playlist is constant), then let me know. You can't copy the YouTube hyperlinked text, as it doesn't copy any time links;I tried.

I am sure you have thought of everything Xhris. It was just a thought and a wish to have direct access to the video segments. What about Xara, couldn't they host your work? So many people post questions on TG that they could easily find an answer to in your course.

and i just two days ago watched the two sections on web design to attempt to use Xara to build a new website in order to replace my Frankenstein'd website i quickly threw together several years ago
    now you're tellin' me V11 vids are out
    seriously good vids! it's easy to navigate to what is needed and as long as they contain pertinent info and are easy to understand (visually and audibly) i don't care how long they are. well done, bro, well done

...off to watch two more website vids, V11 style....
    Last edited by mikeymopar; 13 August 2015 at 09:23 PM.

Xhris, a great big THANK YOU from me too. I think I've watched nearly all the video's you produced in the early years of me using Xara, and always been amazed at your skill in passing on your knowledge. I am looking forward to watching the whole course ... but as you say, probably not in one go.

Thank you again.
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Xhris first of all thanks that you so much love Xara..

Your vids can be with any lengths I like them, their tematical separation is great resource also in the case when someone need to focus on a topic to complete a certain task. For example I forgot quite much the web design and here can be found in one if needed

Fantastic resource Xhris, real quality work. Very much appreciate all you hard work.
    Regards, Peter

I came across some concern about volume, so I've re-rendered the quieter parts in all videos (recorded before I understood how to use a mic properly it would seem... -.-). Now older-ear friendly Also updated website partly based on feedback.

Xhris,
    Just wanted to say that I used your learning resource to find out how to correct a link problem for my website redesign. I know I could of looked it up in the manual but it would of taken a lot more time to find the different sections to find what part I need correct. Your video showed what I need and explained where I need to look to correct the colors for my links that where not showing up right.

Thanks for the resource.

Rkissane

Amazing, outstanding work you have done there! I salute to you!

One thing, you may want to add more keywords in YouTube to find your videos. I have entered "xara software learning course" which returned your course on the 14th hit. Such an amazing resource should be on the first hit.

I have found the parts I have gotten through so far to be very helpful. Have learned a lot about the software. Thanks for your work.
    Joe