Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Default Re: Xara Designer Pro education course learning and training resource

Xhris!

I saw only small snippets but it looks to be an excellent material for anyone interested in mastering Xara tools.
    Many thanks on behalf of many users and my admiration.

Igor

Well Xhris would like to say Thank you for all your effort, I greatly appreciate the course, I'm at level 1 right now but I can tell, I will learn so many things. Well Thank you again

I have watched A LOT of your videos and they are my number 1 go to resource for naviating XARA, thank you SO much for this extraordinary piece of work!!!!
    Kind regards
    Linda

Helpful, awesome resource. Thanks!

Xhris. Many thanks. I'm a novice and your project is a complete labor of love. I think you should make it a book.
    Bill Wood
    Expresiv Designs.
    Web and Radio Production

Xhris where are you? How about a new update to designer?
    www.designfacet.com
    Owner/Creative Director at DesignFacet

Xara Designer Pro