Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

the menu i made will not display on my web page when i publish it.(frontpage2000)
    i have 4 diffrent menus on the page two with sub menus & 2 without.
    The 2 with submenus are the one i'm having trouble with.
    i've tried every angle publishing them. I've check all the *js menus are in the same folder.
    It's a cool product but it seems like it's going to cause me alot of headaches.
    Anyone have a clue why this is happening.
    is there something about the sub menus?

the menu i made will not display on my web page when i publish it.(frontpage2000)
    i have 4 diffrent menus on the page two with sub menus & 2 without.
    The 2 with submenus are the one i'm having trouble with.
    i've tried every angle publishing them. I've check all the *js menus are in the same folder.
    It's a cool product but it seems like it's going to cause me alot of headaches.
    Anyone have a clue why this is happening.
    is there something about the sub menus?

Hello

1. Have you uploaded all the files associated with your NavBar?.

2. Is the folder in which you saved your graphics and JavaScript file(s), at the same location relative to the web page upon your web server, as the folder in which you saved your graphics and JavaScript file(s) is to your web page on your local drive?

Assume you save your navbar (the graphic files and javascript file(s)) in the same location as where your web page is saved.

However when you uploaded your web page and all associated files, you decide to place the files for the NavBar in a separate folder to your web page named graphics. The NavBar will not be displayed when viewing the web page. This is because the script references inserted in the web page are looking for the javascript files in the same directory as the web page and not in the graphics directory.

post the url where the problem can be viewed

Have you tried looking at the menu properties and look at the transperancy properties, make sure that your menu is visible? This helped me out.

Thanks for your help, i figured it out.