Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Update wont install

I saw that on 07/29/15 an update was released for DPv11. Try as I will, I can not get the software to install it. It does not install automatically when the program is started and it does not install when you go to help and click check for updates.

Default Re: Update wont install

I just did a check for updates and I get a your program is up to date message.

As far as I know there has not been an update yet. My Help file shows 20 July for the current version.

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

my results are the same as Gary. Usually when there is an update it will be announced on the forum and there hasn't been any announcements.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

maybe a little confusion in the products cos in the Xara Outsider which was sent/received on the 29th it states there is an update/patch for P&G11 (mentioned in the top panel with the info about DP11 and then in left hand side panel in "Other News"), not for DP11. I don't see any updates for DP11 either

Thank you all! Guess I misread it. I appreciate your replies.