Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: ASP

Hybrid View

Default ASP

I have made a great website with xara webdesigner 10 and now ik hear from my hosting provider that my site works with ASP 1.1

I need to change my website to a higher version of minimum 2.0. For me this info is like learning chineese.

Can somebody explain me what to do ? I bought the xara upgrade 11 premium. Will this help or do i have to do other things ?

Thx

Default Re: ASP

Welcome to TalkGraphics

I have moved your post to the Xara Web Design Chat forum where you have a better chance of getting the right answer.

Check back during the day and I am confident one of our members will have the answer to your question.

Default Re: ASP

Xara doesn't use ASP, it's a server-side technology for serving up dynamic web pages.

Maybe you have some dynamic widget or an iFrame using ASP?

Either way, you seem to have ASP installed on your server and it's out of date, basically.

I don't think Xara has anything to do with this and upgrading isn't going to help you.

Where your ASP installation came from, whether you still need it, and who should do something about it, I have no idea.

Perhaps when you took out hosting, the hosting provider automatically installed it as an option? Perhaps they are just offering to upgrade it?

It's not possible to tell.