Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default FREE Filter Forge 3

If like me you have been interested in Filter Forge, but cannot justify the expense, then Filter Forge are giving away FULL LICENCED VERSIONS of FILTER FORGE 3 to Advanced Photoshop Magazine readers at this link .... https://www.filterforge.com/buy/adva...istration.html .... Just fill in the form.

"We offer a free license for Filter Forge 3.0 Standard Edition to Advanced Photoshop Magazine readers. You can download the trial version of Filter Forge 3.0 using the link below. To convert your trial copy of the software into a registered Standard Edition you need a license key. To request a free license key for Filter Forge 3.0 please fill in the following form. Note the key is valid for Filter Forge 3.0 only and won't work with any other Filter Forge version."

DON'T KNOW HOW LONG THIS IS GOOD FOR, BUT FOR ME IT WAS TOO GOOD TO PASS UP
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
    IP

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: FREE Filter Forge 3

Thanks Keith this is a great way to get in the door as once you are a registered owner of FF3 there are special upgrade prices to get version 4 and soon Version 5 will be out Or once you get the hang of building filters you can share them in the Library and if they gain a high useage rating you get points toward a free copy which could be used when v5 arrives(if you have enough points)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.
    IP