Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: Wish List for V12

They should know half the wishlist already and they risk missing the other half because people haven't played with V11 for long enough.

For example, Gary's hipster site. What an impact that has had. Imagine how people's wants will change when they've had time to play.

I wasn't doubting that the timescale came from the developers, Frances.

I'd say if a great idea comes forward between now and next January, they should act upon it.
    IP

if this is a version 12 specific list. and I believe it is, surely january is too late...
    IP

It's never too late for a good idea..

Anyway, lets not flog my thought to death. There's little time to come up with suggestions!
    IP

the implementation I am thinking of, not the idea - it takes many mice a long time to bell a cat
    IP

Not all ideas are hard to implement. I'm not going to divert this thread any more.
    IP

you are thinking of this as a purely technical exercise it seems to me, and not as a commercial one in a hierarchy of decision makers.. but there again as I said in another thread, what do I know? Probably best not to drag the thread...
    IP

A simple button on the Name dialogue widow that says "Name Photograph" and saves me having to type filename="".
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host
    IP