Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Two text lines on navigation buttons

Quote Originally Posted by penmore View Post
    Acorn, the above is what the member posted in their last post - 2 lines popup sub menu - seems pretty clear to me.

Why don't you just let the user answer my question.

Thanks,
    Pete
    Pete, sorry you're having problems following the Thread. The Original Poster (OP - Tallyman) wanted to wrap a sub-menu into two lines.
    You appear to have assumed Rut has hijacked the Thread to one where he instead needs to have two sub-menu items, to which you presented a standard Xara NavBar.
    Rut's previous Posts place him beyond this level of help so I reverted my response to the OP question.

Rut has raised a secondary aspect regarding the use of a NavBar on a mobile site where I assumed that the problem he was experiencing was the sub-menu item did not display correctly.
    This seemed to fit into my interpretation of the Thread purpose.

On a Forum, there has to be a bit of give and take amongst members with each other's replies. If we were to all stand back the dynamics of the narrative would be stifled.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    Pete, sorry you're having problems following the Thread. The Original Poster (OP - Tallyman) wanted to wrap a sub-menu into two lines.
    You appear to have assumed Rut has hijacked the Thread to one where he instead needs to have two sub-menu items, to which you presented a standard Xara NavBar.
    Rut's previous Posts place him beyond this level of help so I reverted my response to the OP question.

Rut has raised a secondary aspect regarding the use of a NavBar on a mobile site where I assumed that the problem he was experiencing was the sub-menu item did not display correctly.
    This seemed to fit into my interpretation of the Thread purpose.

On a Forum, there has to be a bit of give and take amongst members with each other's replies. If we were to all stand back the dynamics of the narrative would be stifled.

Acorn
    Hi Acorn, Thanks for your post, I'm having too many problems trying to make contributions to this forum, so for the timebeing I'm not going to post on threads which are started by other members.

I wanna say huge "THANK YOU" to all my brothers that gave me so powerfull advices. I was studying all you wrote .... even if I know there is impossible to make two lines sub-menu. ok, never mind. I knew it. imposibility to have independent RSS is more painful then this, I think.

once again thank you to all, for your time