Hi

need to ask a please. Any idea why files are still bieng exported as png when optimized and then applied to be exported as jpeg as on quality 75. Can't conenct the dots. Thought it was exporting old images which doesn't look like the case however can't say the same for few gifs and SWF files. Just no way of getting them off unless manually.

Regarding the PNG issues i'm having, once exploring the index_html folder same 20 files or so highest in size, you guess it all png. Taking up a total 22mb, its crazy Know which pictures 2 they are the only ones of their kind however tried everything to optimizing to chaging export conditions to jpeg but it doesn't recognize for some odd reason which i can't figure out.

other way round this would be to upload files via FTP and not xara, using a optimizing software online such to manually work the files before uploading?

could really use some suggestions please. Also created a varient so it's not so much stress for a mobile device to load, not sure if it's having any effect on the main sites loading time..

think maybe , varients plus image tags and webpage descriptions which if lengthy might be adding more loading time? giving the browser more work basically. So far it takes roughly 18 seconds to load on my 17" laptop and around 8-9 seconds on a 15" screen. Mobile take about 8 so happy with that for now.

thinking of breaking the site up into 2 domains, as one page is like a gallery and could be on another domain i've purchased..2 seperate root folders is tempting me..

cheers, talk soon