Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Xara NOT RESPONDING to my support requests! Desperate now.

Lost my hard drive about 14 days ago and am now in the process of putting all my software back onto my computer. I logged into my Xara account to download my programs and the two programs I need are not working properly.

Xara Extreme has an .exe download link and I downloaded and installed it but the license code for it that shows up in my "products" page is not working. It shows the e-version - which is fine but the activation code is not accepted in the software. I wrote to them and they sent me an email back saying to try again.

Then there's Web Designer 7 Premium which shows in my "products" section as well but there is no downloadable .exe link for it.

I'm desperate right now b/c I need to access the files in both programs but especially the design software. I wrote them again yesterday and they have not replied to me at all. Can someone please help me with some suggestions for contact or a the .exe fils, so I can put my activation/license codes in for them? I cannot believe their support is so shitty.

This is the end of the line for me and Xara. As soon as I access these files, I'll begin converting them to something I can use in another software. I'm SO PISSED.

Default Re: Xara NOT RESPONDING to my support requests! Desperate now.

Hi Mike

This is something that Xara needs to handle. I will see if I can get someone from Xara to get back to you.

Gary

Mike - you can download Web Designer 7 Premium from our website here http://www.xara.com/web-designer/download/

I'm not sure which version of Xtreme you are looking for but you can download versions back to v5 here http://www.xara.com/photo-graphic-designer/download/, if it's older than that you need to sign in to your account, and then it might get complicated because as I recall there were CD and download versions and they had different serials, so if you bought a CD then your serial will only work on a CD. I think. I will look into that a bit further for you.
    Kate Moir
    [url]http://www.xara.com[/url]

Thanks Gary. I was able to get a response from someone at the company FINALLY!

Thanks Kate. I was able to connect with someone from the company, finally. Working on getting this resolved.