Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Contact form in variant

I copied the JotForm contact form from my main contact page and pasted it on the variant. However, the form is not showing when I preview it with IE.
    I would appreciate some help with this.

Thanks

Default Re: Contact form in variant

I copied the JotForm contact form from my main contact page and pasted it on the variant. However, the form does not show on the variant when launched.
    I also embeded it right from the JotForm widget into the variant page but no success.
    Frustrating.
    I would appreciate some help with this.

Thanks

Go back into JotForm design.

Look for the export/generation of code options and you will see Xara is in their list.

Look also to see <iframe> as an export option.

There is two ways to do this I think. I had the exact same problems on a site with 4 variants, it failed like how you describe.

From memory I went with <iframe> export option out of JotForm.

Let the forum now how make out. Which the best one to use I can't say.

I am using iframe and it's all working fine.

Maybe a web developer might chime in and advise whether iframe has any implications we should be aware of.

Regards

Nick

just to clarify:

this is referring to copying jotform code into the Xara placeholder you're using for the contact form

Hi Nick,
    Well, that certainly was easy. Works just like it is supposed to.

Many thanks,
    Gowa

We had a similar problem with our forms - from GetResponse autoresponder, and Mach Forms contact forms. When we used Javascript many people with mobile devices couldn't enter the Captcha code. When we switched to the code that uses an iframe, everything worked fine. Moral: Experiment.

Glad to see this older post... I am having the same problem, but created the form by hand without iframe. I made copies across all variants and it worked. Now I just started putting in Google's reCAPTCHA v2 and the reCAPTCHA box only shows up on the main variant. Not sure what iframe has to do with it, but I will see what I can find.