Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
    Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default V11 - Xara Brush Pack - floral swirls

These swirly floral graphics that are popular on the internet can now be done quickly and easily in Xara Photo & Graphics Designer 11. This set of brushes contains 12 stretchy art brushes that stretch along the path, 6 scatter brushes and 7 proportional art brushes that scale proportionately to the line length as well as bend along the path for a total of 25 brushes. Also included is all the original vector artwork used to create the brushes and two example pieces on the title page. And as a plus two of the proportionate floral vectors are done with named colours so you can change the colours and make new coloured variant brushes!

Once you have had a chance to play with the brushes head on over to this thread: http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthre...955#post532955 and post your creations!

Note You will need a version 11 P&GD or DP to use these.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	floral swirls.jpg 
Views:	330 
Size:	84.7 KB 
ID:	108581   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	floral swirls brush thumbs.jpg 
Views:	484 
Size:	65.4 KB 
ID:	108580  

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by angelize; 06 July 2015 at 08:13 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.