Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default How to get people to buy your product

Apple are probably the most trusted brand for their customers, regardless if they are or not, their customers believe it, so if apple have something new they want you to buy they do it in such a way that you don't know if you have bought and when you have you have no buyers remorse; because it's apple, right?

http://www.useronboard.com/how-apple...signernews.com
    Flawless Form. Faultless Function. Crafted by Cloud

https://www.cloudwebagency.co.uk

Default Re: How to get people to buy your product

lets hear it for the independent music labels....

Since I've never bought an Apple product, I have no idea what motivates their customers to do anything.

My products, I just create a G+ community for it, post regularly and when I release a product, people buy it - no advertising, just social media, that's how I sell things.

With apple their situation is the same as any business, look after your customers and they will keep coming back and with apple there is an undeniable cult following for it's products so most will not even question the way they are being signed up for the new service and, like you say people will buy your products with no advertising, that's because they are your regular customers and know what they are getting.

I have owned apple products, not because I am a fan but the situation required it; best contract for a phone came with and iphone, got a good bulk discount for the computers for the design department etc etc.
    Flawless Form. Faultless Function. Crafted by Cloud

https://www.cloudwebagency.co.uk

you need to make quality in your product or promotion from good hands.

Quote Originally Posted by rashmichaudhary View Post
    you need to make quality in your product or promotion from good hands.
    Rashmi, I don't want to scare you off form Posting but of your first five that your have contributed, none add anything to the discourse.

Raise an Off-Topic Thread and tell us a bit about your design, typographic, web or photographic work. That way, TGer with similar interests might come forward and offer advice.

Do also tell us what software you are using. Add it to yout TG profile.

Kind regards and welcome to Talkgraphics
    Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat