Default XARA Photo & Graphic Designer 11—FIRST LOOK by Gary Priester

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	First-Looks-Billboard.jpg 
Views:	475 
Size:	27.5 KB 
ID:	108522

XARA Photo & Graphic Designer 11—FIRST LOOK by Gary Priester

Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 11
    is now available! Version 11’s new design tools such as natural, nearly photorealistic Art Brushes and the Art Liquify Tool, which treats your shapes like molten plastic! Additionally, version 11 now sports web-safe and PDF-safe Blend and Transparency modes. Creating accurate blocks of text has never been easier with the new Auto-Correct/Abbreviation Expansion features, and updated Type Styles. XP&GD 11 also has improved support for modern touch devices, including the Microsoft Surface stylus, as well as new sync capability with Dropbox and Google Drive. Let Gary Priester be your guide to these and other new features and enhancements to Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 11 in his review XARA Photo & Graphic Designer 11—FIRST LOOK Read It Now!
    Last edited by Gare; 29 June 2015 at 11:12 PM.
    Barbara Bouton
    TalkGraphics Forum Administrator

The Xara Xone website developer. | TheBoutons.com

Default Re: XARA Photo & Graphic Designer 11—FIRST LOOK by Gary Priester

Gary thanks for the first looks, it is traditionally so good to read.

Relating "And did I mention you also get Photolooks 2", is that the same version like was in Xara Designer Pro X10?

During the year once it was so useful for me, that felt worthed the upgrade to version X10 only because of that. At the beginning was very (very) sceptical why that is needed in Xara but have to admit thought wrongly

When I click on the link to Xara 11 First Look webpage I get an error message. Is it actually up and running yet???

Yes, it is. Unless you still have your cache loaded, it takes a little while for this graphics-intensive page to load.

Be patient and you shall be rewarded.

My Best,

Gary

I created the First Look with Web Designer and discovered that what appeared to be a simple animation, the PGD11 logo pieces coming together, actually created a pretty heavy load. And for some reason on the home page. The animations on the following pages load much faster. My apologies.