Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Oregon, USA (Pine Trees, Mountains, and Hipsters)

Default Church Website Outlining Our Church Vision

I made this entirely in Xara Web Designer 11 Premium. I love the full-page sites that have an impactful image that fills the browser width and I wanted this site to have that. It took forever, but I was happy with the result. Take a look!

www.ResoundFour.com
    --CeeJ
    IP

Default Re: Church Website Outlining Our Church Vision

Nice design.
    IP

Very nice looking site.
    IP

Whilst not sharing the views of the site, I must say I think it is really well designed - beautiful, in fact.
    Bob.
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by iamtheblues View Post
    Whilst not sharing the views of the site, I must say I think it is really well designed - beautiful, in fact.
    Bob.
    I appreciate the kind words. Not being a coder myself, for years I lamented the fact that I couldn't create my own site from scratch with my graphic design skills alone. Xara changed all that, and it's getting better with each new update.
    --CeeJ
    IP

The site looks great... but why did you only created the landing page with Xara?
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by jamesd View Post
    The site looks great... but why did you only created the landing page with Xara?
    I'm afraid I don't understand the question. I didn't only create the landing page with Xara. I created the entire site with Xara. Or perhaps you mean something else? Could you clarify?
    --CeeJ
    IP

Hi Bob,

I'll be retired in Spain, near Montserrat mountain, as soon as possible, surely this autumn. I plan to meet you, near Granada, of course if you accept it, because my aim is to create a small home decoration office based on vectorial/photo drawings printed on wall.
    I have to know the limits of the total graphic chain, including my own limits. I'm sorry to intersect in this blog, I have no other choice to contact you.
    Un saludo
    IP

Friends: I have had the website up and running for a couple of weeks now. Suddenly, without any changes having been made on my end, I cannot access the site. When I type the url resoundfour.com, I get "403 Forbidden nginx". Does anyone have an idea of how to fix this? I tried going into my Taskpilot page to resolve it, but I simply don't know my way around the admin end of it well enough to be of much help to it. Help, please!
    --CeeJ
    IP

Since http://www.resoundchurch.com/ is still working, it may be a sign from above about the design path that you were taking..

Seriously though, what is going on with your website and the other one?

It's clear that you are struggling with design issues while the alternative website is really good.

What is going on here?
    IP