Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: How To Add WD11 Sites Header and Footer to Scripts

The footer is straight forward enough. Forget about iframe. Just recreate it in WD and designate it a footer and repeat on all pages. It will appear on all pages the same distance from the bottom of the page regardless of the page length.

And actually, now that I look at your header and buttons, just recreate this in WD. It's so simple there is no reason to jump through hoops. Just take two minutes and recreate it.

You're making all this too hard.

The reason your footer is not showing is due to the fact that there is a vast empty white space above the footer, so it appears nothing is loaded.

This works:
    <iframe name=iframe-footer src=http://www.sluhosting.com/banners/footer.html width=960 height=1060 scrolling=no frameborder=0 marginheight=0

marginwidth=0></iframe>
    Notice the height setting (1060px). As such it's going to cause you issues unless you can remove that white space. Why don't you just create the whole site in Xara, it's so easy?
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Thanks all, the situation is I need the script so clients can manage their accounts, the main site was created in WD but for payments and management I need the script so wanted the script to look like the main site. Cannot recreate the script in WD.

I saw the white space. I think it has to do with the position of the footer. Thank you for everything and your patience.

Much appreciate