Hi - been a long time since I posted, but I'm having a few problems with the Xara Slideshow (aka Task Pilot slideshow), so, rather than start a new topic, I'll post back in this one :

Basically, I have a site that I need to edit the slideshows on (there are a few on there), but I can't get access to them.

I'm using WD11 Premium (the site was created in that) - I did/do have 365, but the licence has stopped on that (and the versions I have on my laptop and workstation) don't have the Xara slideshow available (even though it was on there). So, not only have I lost it in my (non updated) 365, but also in my full install of 11 Premium.

if I try and edit the slideshow and login, I get an SSL security error...

So, a bit annoyed that I can't use something that I had in 11 Premium. I was having text issues (on website export) on 365 back when I made the site in question (Aug 2016), so I used WD11 Premium as it exported the text as it should have been... now I find I can't get back in and edit/change (or even have access to) a widget that was part of the normal install of WD11 premium?!?

BTW - to show how out of the loop I am, I didn't know about the Xara/Magix change etc... just reading up on all this

Any help/tips or ideas will be appreciated. Thanks