Hi Everyone

Long time user of Web Designer (going back to V7) - but the first time I've posted (and joined the forum to do it!).

I can't get the Task Pilot Slideshow Widget to function (it was working fine until today).

Basically, I'm in the middle of a new site for a client and I'd done a couple of Gallery style slide-shows using the new Task Pilot widget. All well and good, did these at the weekend, but I now need to change some of the images within them.

No issues, I thought - just open up and edit... but I'm getting an error and the Edit Widget: TaskPilot Slideshow Widget won't work - it gives 'Failed to access api' on the widget screen and then a 'Warning from Xara Web Designer 11 premium' window appears with 'Failed to find click element'. So, I can't edit the slideshows I have in my site build... but, neither can I use the widget to create a new slideshow (that was my second plan!).

Now, I'm thinking of creating a new TaskPilot account and seeing if that allows me access the Widget (as I can easily build it again).

Just wondering if it's an error on the Task Pilot site?

Thanks for any help, typically, my deadline is tomorrow, so it's one of those last minute, PITA things.

Cheers!

MMF